Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I Love You Wreath Card

Good morning! I'm slowly waking up, I don't think my coffee is strong enough today. My sweet kitty TC is sitting in my lap,so it's been difficult to type!
 I was surfing around at some stamp company blogs the other day and I noticed that Hero Arts has monthly challenges! I made this card for the "Love and Lace" challenge. I have many Hero Arts stamps and did you know that they have SVG cut files that match some of their stamps?  I have a stamp called Wreath Of Leaves. They have a cut file in their store for this stamp for .99 cents!

Once you die cut the SVG, you have to use a stamp positioner to stamp it directly on the die cut. It's tricky and mine is not placed perfectly,but it'll work! I punched out many little hearts and made it a heart wreath for Valentine's Day. The sentiment is also from  a Hero Arts set.

Supplies used~~
card stock- Soft stone card base by Papertrey Ink/  red,dark pink and grey-Bazzil Basics
patterned papers-My Mind's Eye
stamps-Hero Arts
Lace-The Ribbon Reel
seam binding-Hug Snug
grey ribbon-Unknown
resin heart-Webster's Pages
scalloped borders punches/dies-(small) Fiskars/(large) Taylored Expressions
pearls-Micheal's

Thanks for peeking and have a great day!!

12 comments:

  1. those pearl studded hearts are a wonderful addition to your wreath. love that bow and sweet heart brad. So many great elements on this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The little hearts on your wreath are to sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lace on here and the hearts are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card...love the wreath...wish I could cut SVG's...maybe someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card, very different. Loving the pastel colours too x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! Very pretty cards and things here. I will be back. Hope you stop by my place sometime?
    BLessings...Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, Kristi! Would sure love to know how you tie your "messy" bows - they are the best I've ever seen, and I've tried several different methods and am still not 100% satisfied. Do you have a tutorial by any chance? And I'm subscribing via email today,though I've been a follower for awhile. I don't want to miss a single day of your gorgeous creations again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you decorated your wreath ... fabulous card ... congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...