Sunday, February 10, 2013

Love.....

Hi everyone! I've been a little under the weather this week and am finally able to get a card posted! I know some of my readers are currently dealing with the blizzard in the Northeast. I hope you are safe and warm.  I've been thinking of you.

Today's card is one I am submitting to the CARDS blog challenge for February.


I punched out several hearts and arranged them to look like flowers and centered each one with a small pearl.

Here is what I used to make this card-

card stock- Gina K
patterned papers-American Crafts
stamp-Studio G
dies-Spellbinders (labels one,decorative labels one,picot circles)
small heart punches-McGill
pearls,flower-Micheal's
seam binding-Hug Snug

Thanks for stopping by to see me, I so appreciate your visit!




11 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Love how you made the flowers using hearts. Hope you win the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab take on the sketch!! Love the die cut piece you used and how neat that you used the hearts for flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous approach to the CARDS sketch! I love the sweet colors you worked with and that sweet little bow in the center!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. I love the colour combo, design and those beautiful die cuts. Hugs, Jill x Hope you are feeling better xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristi, what a cute idea, works really well! The pastel colors go with the card really well. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better soon!!! I love all your scattered heart flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. feel better soon. love the sweet lil hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning! Love all the little details! Sure hope you feel better soon!
    Hugs,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kristi: Thanks so much for your kind comment on my Mixed Media Art on "violence." (Living Outside the Box) I really appreciated your comments - they were generous, vulnerable and profound. Now onto you...your art is absolutely beautiful. I know why Calypso chose you for her team...you must add such a flair to the group - your work is so sophisticated and looks so beautifully rich and colorful. I scrolled through and each piece is vibrant. I'm sorry to hear you were sick and hope you are better soon. All the best. Samara Navi

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I hope you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK, I've been away from your blog for far too long and am catching up on all the colorful, delicious projects I've been missing. Getting my "fix" TODAY. This is another fabulous card, and I love those colors. That sweet little precious bow with the rose is adorable, and I love how you used all the tiny little heart punch outs to make flowers! Truly a piece of eye candy here, and you've inspired me with your use of layered SB dies for a card I'll be making later today. Thanks, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...