Friday, February 22, 2013

Thanks A Million

Happy Friday! I've been reading about the snowstorms in the Plains states, so if you are reading this , I hope you are well and warm and dry.
Today's card is for the sketch challenge at Cardabilities. They always have interesting sketches to try.
Supplies I used--
card stock- Papertrey Ink
patterned paper-Teresa Collins
stamps-JustRite
Dies-Spellbinders
doily-Wilton
chipboard bird,lace,paper flowers,crocheted flower chevron washi tape- Recollections
chipboard button,wood button, enamel dot-Teresa Collins
resin star-Melissa Frances

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...love those colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kristi, I just LOVE the kraft/whites you used here as well as all your many sweet details -- you have such an art for putting just things so perfectly together! If I tried all these embellishments, I'd probably freak out; certainly never pull it off like you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you've done with this sketch! Your card is so pretty and your colors are fantastic. We're a bit snowed in here but it looks like we'll get a break from more snow for at least a couple of days. Hopefully it will start melting soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Kraft and white. This is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, just beautiful! I love the neutral color theme and all your lovely embellishments. You have a talent for putting things together well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, FABULOUS take on this sketch! So much textural goodness to enjoy on such a gorgeous card! Thanks for the inspiration - I almost never do white or kraft and need all the help I can get. Putting this in my faves folder!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Kristi, so elegant :)
    I hope you're having a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. I love the lacy background paper. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this...and I think it would be perfect for the Tuesday Trigger challenge at the Moxie Fab World...the colors are dead on...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous card! Love the DP! I thought you'd spray painted the doilies, it looked so real!!! Thank you so much for joining in and sharing with us at Cardabilities xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at the Cardabilities. <3 Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...