Friday, March 22, 2013

Easter Greetings

Where did this week go? I can't believe I haven't posted since Sunday. I've been plugging away in the craft room this week with nothing to show for it! I've actually been working on some upcoming guest designing projects and magazine submissions, so I can't show any of those projects yet. I do however, have an Easter card for you today.

It has two elements that I've been trying to work more with lately, the color purple and vellum. I think embossed and/or pierced vellum is just so pretty! I have so many embossing folders that I haven't used: I really need to get them out more. Why is is so easy to collect supplies and so hard to used them sometimes?

The bunny is from the Silhouette store. I love it!  I computer generated the sentiment and used my Spellbinders to make a frame for my bunny. I thinks he's so cute with the bow around his neck!

I'm going to link this up to two challenges:
The Shabby Tea Room and Cameo Creations Challenge

Thanks for stopping by today! I do have some cards to post later today or tomorrow, so I'll see you then!


20 comments:

  1. Fun and pretty Easter card! I have not been creating much myself this last while, too many other things happening. Hoping to get in my studio tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, loving the purples...a great Easter color. The fabric flowers are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kristi That bunny is so sweet1 I love all the cut outs the color and those gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always! I love the bunny, the colour combo and gorgeous embellishments. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! A very lovely Easter card with gorgeous bunny! Love your use of vellum. I must use it more too since it is so soft and pretty! And, fab cluster of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the collection of supplies! But it's worth it when you use them. A darling card Kristi and I look forward in seeing your upcoming projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This lovely purple creation is breathtaking. WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful ! Love the embossed vellum! And the bunny IS very cute with the bow around his neck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful~Beautiful...love the colors and that darling bunny!!! Do you have a Silhouette and if you do, how do you like it?? It's on my want/need list!! I have lots of embossing folders, too, and just keepo getting more...but do love them...there is so much out there to buy, and I just can't stop myself...lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. I love the bunny, so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so gorgeous Kristi! Beautiful layout in purple and vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Delightfully lovely. I really like the vellum background and your bunny is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely project. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!! This card is beautiful! You did a fabulous job!!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Cameo Creations

    Lots of love,
    Shorty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a lovely card, Kristi! LOVE the vellum - I never remember to pull mine out but you've inspired me to do just that! And I love the little bow around the bun bun's neck - it's the perfect accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  16. DARLING!!!!!!!!! don't you just LOVE that silhouette store???????

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous card!! I have pinned it to my cards board. Great inspiration.

    Thanks for joining us in the Cameo Creations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely and elegant!
    TFS and entering over at http://cameocreationschallenge.blogspot.com/
    Gaby DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...