Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy B-Day My Girl

Good morning! Today's card is for the Mojo Monday challenge this week. It's square or round week. I went square!
I used patterned papers from Teresa Collin's She Said He Said line. They are super cute! My favorite paper is the one on the banner: it's a chevron with all the patterns on it.  All of the letter and word stickers are from the same line as well. The tissue paper flower is from American Crafts and the green wood flower is by Little Yellow Bicycle.

I'm off to an appointment this morning: thanks for coming by to visit!

11 comments:

  1. Kristi, you made this sketch come alive with beautiful papers and varied sentiment elements! I love it. Perfect birthday card.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love all the colors - bright and cheerful.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with that sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just stunning. So love design papers and the creative take on the sketch.
    {I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Kristi, your card is adorable, I am luvin all the sweet details! Be sure to stop by my blog and enter the giveaway, you can do that here...
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2013/03/glitz-blog-hop.html

    Have a blessed weekend!

    hugs *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful papers, I agree with you! :) Lovely card. Have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card and so fun with lovely color! Love the design and the beautiful red paper flower! Happy Easter to you and family, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, this is a birthday party all in one card. LOVE all the layers and patterned papers, and that stitching is unique and so cool! GREAT card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lots of fun stuff going on on this card!!!!! I just love it! fun and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...