Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hop! Sentimental Sundays and Bugaboo Stamps

Happy Easter Sunday! I hope the Easter bunny brought you lots of goodies! Time for a new challenge at Sentimental Sundays. This week's challenge is to make a shaped card, plus add a sentiment. Since today is Easter, I thought I'd get one last Easter card in!
Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps.
My fancy little bunny is made from a cut file from the Silhouette online store. I cut him out twice and attached him at the ears to form a card. The papers are an assortment from the Lavender and Collectable lines by My Mind's Eye. His little puffy tail was embellished with pom poms cut from so white fringe and glued in place.
The letters are Thickers and the ribbon is from May Arts. Paper flowers are from Micheal's.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to head over to Sentimental Sundays to check out the rest of our awesome design team's creations and link up your card for a chance to win!

14 comments:

  1. What a sweet Easter Bunny!!!
    Wishing you and your family a wonderful and happy Easter!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter, Kristi!

    Very cute and beautiful card! Would be a great hostess gift or even a centerpiece on a table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I love the shape and all the yummy on it too!

    Sandy S

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful Easter and enjoyed some wonderful quality time with your daughter!

    Your card is precious! Perfect shaped card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling bunny and so perfect for Easter.....I agree, he is cute enough to use as a decoration...love all the pretty details, you are so good at that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous decorated bunny! It makes for a perfect Easter decoration! Hope you had a wonderful Easter, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous car5d...I'm with the reader above who suggested that this would make a great hostess gift or centerpiece! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful bunny and you've decorated him so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this bunny so cute
    Big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good grief, that is one adorable bunny!!! Super duper cute! Hope all is well in your corner of the country!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how sweet! Just adorable for Easter.
    Hugs...Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your bunny is just too sweet!! Love the cute pom pom tail.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you had a great Easter! Sweet bunny, love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how I love this!! I love my Cameo and I love to see these amazing cut files transformed into works of art. Love all embellishments and glitter stickers. You really made this bunny something special. Hope you are having a great week.

    Hugs,
    Calypso

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...