Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lucky......

Hi everyone! I hope your week is going well. We're doing alright here in Georgia,just waiting for a little warm weather! I'm going to the eye doctor later; I'm trying some bifocal contacts. I'm so trying to ditch my reading glasses!
 Last night I was working in the craft room, and my cheap $1 reading glasses broke, on my face! The frame made a 'pop' and I took them off to see what was going on. They just spontaneously decided to split and the lens fell out! I guess you get what you pay for! LOL
 Today's card is one I made for the challenge over at The Kraft Outlet. The theme is 'lucky green'

Totally CAS! Well, maybe the glitter puts it a little over the top! The shamrock and sentiment were both cut on my Portrait. I made the word myself and the shamrock is from the Silhouette store. Add a little green bling and done!

Thanks for stopping by today!




18 comments:

  1. I like it! The gem layout is really neat and makes it fun.

    Ironic that you were not lucky with your glasses but I am sure you got your dollar's worth of use out of it. :)

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so delighted you shared this delightful beauty this week at The Kraft Journal! I am loving all the glittery goodness! I hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. The gems just dress it up perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, i love this. I am such a fan of sparkly thngs...lol. Super fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS can be a good thing once in awhile! Love the shamrock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! Love the glitter and pattern on the clover.

    I have those dollar glasses all over the house. One by the computer, one in the craft room, one by my reading chair. Oh yeah I am the dollar tree queen when it comes to those reading glasses. I have had 2 pairs break on me already. I do have one pair of prescription glasses but I am too lazy to drag them around the house everywhere with me. I only need them for reading small print and such. The ole after I hit 40 thing....LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet St. Pat's card! Just love that glittery shamrock! Beautiful sentiment and gems, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card! Great job! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty!!!! Good luck with the contacts!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty CAS card...and I love the glittery shamrock!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kristi: This is just darling! Thanks so much for sharing your time and talents with us. I absolutely adore this!
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi. What a fun card. I love your chevron, glitter shamrock. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving me that great tip for the patterned paper scraps. Seems totally obvious now, but I never thought of that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I just love this. That shamrock is gorgeous! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OOOOh Kristi does C&S - love that glittery chevron shamrock!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OK, you are a FANTASTIC writer. Even a short post (about the reading glasses breaking right on your face) has a burst of humor in it, and I found myself giggling all the way through. Oh yeah, by the way, GREAT CARD!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...