Monday, March 11, 2013

Merci...

Happy Monday my friends! The time change has officially killed me! I feel out of sorts as it was really dark this morning when I had to get up. I guess it'll pass in about a week and things will feel 'normal' again. I'm joining in on the current Deconstructed Sketch Challenge. The sketch looked like fun and I don't think I've ever used a tag on a card before.

Most of the supplies used here are from American Crafts. I used patterned papers from the Color Crush pad,the tag is Dear Lizzy. I don't know who made the stamp, the packaging was lost but I think it is K&Company. The flower is made from many layers of  white tissue paper cut with a Spellbinders Dahlia die and fluffed. The paper bow at the top if the tag is a cut file from the Silhouette Store.

I'm really loving the opaque gemstones used here. These are from Studio Calico, but I found some in other colors at Hobby Lobby this weekend. The star gems are from Jenni Bowlin.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting, see you again tomorrow!

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love all the patterns and the fluffy tissue paper flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute colors, perfect for spring, one needs a lot of color after the dark winter! Well, still almost 2 months to go here up North... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a gift with taking a sketch and making it into the perfect card. Gorgeous colors and an amazing creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and bright - LOVE THOSE colours together!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I love all the festive colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SWEET !! Love the colours and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Know what you talking about, I have the feeling I'm running behind since we lost the hour!
    Beautiful card!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, I ♥ this card!!! Such pretty colors and patterns. Merci beaucoup for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card! LOVE that tissue paper flower - I'm going to try one today! Thanks for the lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What sweet goodness on this delight of a card, Kristi! So full of color and and fun embellies! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty and as soon as I saw this one word came to mind "yummy"...looks good enough to eat!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...