Monday, March 4, 2013

Smile For The Camera!

Good Monday evening! I hope your weekend was great, it was a cold one here, and I actually saw three snowflakes!! It really looked like we might have snow on Saturday, sadly nothing but those few flakes ever materialized. Oh well, maybe next year! 
My card today is for the current camera craze challenge over at Moxie Fab World. I got to play with the new Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper line. I ordered a 6x6 paper pad and some die cuts that match.

How cute are these papers? I added an iridescent sequin on each camera so it looks like the camera lenses are "real". When you move the card around, the reflection of the sequins looks almost like camera flashes!
What a way to make someone feel famous!  I tried to capture it better in the closeup below,but of course pictures sometime have limitations.
Supplies-
card stock, polaroid picture die-Papertrey Ink
patterned papers ,die cut camera-Crate paper
"smile" sentiment-Silhouette Online Store
twine- Doodlebug Design
pink jewel,sequins-Micheal's

Thanks for taking the time to visit, I appreciate it so much!!

9 comments:

  1. Super duper cute! I am loving that pink jewel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea to use sequins for the camera lenses! You're so clever - that idea totally puts this card over the top! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Wish all I saw was 3 snowflakes. We have too many to count outside my front door and it is still coming down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing card Kristi. Looks really gorgeous
    Big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun/fab card there Kristi! Love all those cameras, twin, and pink jewel! Glad we haven't seen snowflakes yet, but some are due for tonight! I'm sayin' hurry up spring...hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sequins were the perfect touch. Gonna look for that paper pack!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fantastic card,,love the sequins and all the bling! great colors too! Thanks for the birthday wishes,,,,,hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Kristi! Thanks for linking this up to the Camera Craze Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...