Sunday, March 10, 2013

You Make My Heart Smile-Sentimental Sundays and A Day For Daisies

Happy Sunday to everyone! I hope you are having a great weekend so far. Sundays mean it's a new challenge at Sentimental Sundays. The challenge this week is to use three different embellishments that start with the letter "B" plus a sentiment. Our sponsor this week is A Day For Daisies. They have graciously provided this cute bird image for me to create a card with.
My 3 B's are button,brad and bow.♥

I traced the stamp image in my Silhouette Studio software, colored it , and used the print and cut feature to cut it out with my  Portrait. It's a great way to use digital stamps if you don't own any Copics or want to hand color an image.
All supplies on this card other than the bird are as follows:
card stock,sentiment stamp-Papertrey Ink
patterned paper,button,bling,brad and chipboard pieces are from American Crafts

I hope you like today's card! We would be happy to have you join us this week at Sentimental Sundays!
Head over to check out the amazing work of the design team!


15 comments:

  1. As per usual, Kristi, your card is lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another stunning card on the blog. I love all these soft and sweet colours.
    Your each card has unique touch. TFS.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Kristi! I love the buttons! You really coordinated all those different papers well too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristi,

    This is such a gorgeous card! Pretty spring colors and bird. Thank you for stopping to visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty~pretty card...love the layers, details and the adorable bird image!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Love all the details you put in to this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card! Love the bird holding onto the stars. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Kristi. Love the striped wings on the bird. Gorgeous color combo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristi, this card makes ME smile! Love all the pretty details - you have a wonderful sense of design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful!! I love the layout and all the bits and pieces -you really master the collage style.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card design Kristi! Very nice dimension, and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty! I love the colors.
    Hugs from Holland, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...