Wednesday, March 6, 2013

You're Oh So Lovely!

I'm sharing my weekly Mojo Monday card with you today! I try to play every week because their sketches are so inspiring! I usually stray from the sketch a bit but once the creativity starts flowing, I go where she takes me!


I recently splurged on some new releases; the paper and die cuts are from the new Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm collection. I'm so totally mad for chevrons right now! I'm trying to find a fusion between modern and traditional in my card making lately. I feel my personal style is somewhere in between the two. I hope this card illustrates that concept without looking too disparate.
 Supplies-
card stock-Papertrey Ink
patterned papersdie cuts,epoxy button-American Crafts
enamel dot-My Mind's Eye
Doily-Wilton
flower,striped ribbon-Micheal's

I hope you liked today's card! Thanks for stopping by , I so appreciate your visit!

11 comments:

  1. Love this! The colours are so happy!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chevrons look great and love the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so lovely is right, stunning. Love the pinks. Seriously LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never found the time to play, but I often look at the Mojo monday sketches, and they are fabulous. I love your new papers,that one you used for the heart,well,I want it! Great card, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kristi,,,,,this is just lovely!!!! Just a gorgeous, feminine card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! I love the pattern paper you used for the heart. With the pink little flowers in the pattern it all comes together. Someday I will figure out how to do that...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a happy and bright card...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those cheerful colors! The paper on the heart is gorgeous. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Kristi! You have the prettiest papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is ever so lovely - both traditional and edgy combined, and that delightful combo bow (is it a "com-bow?) is positively luscious! LOVE your color scheme, also traditional and edgy. Beautiful card, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...