Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hello Friend...

Happy hump day my friends! Is this week just flying by or what? I still have so much to do!  I stole some time for crafting yesterday when I should have been working (don't tell on me). I just got some new to me goodies in the mail and I just had to play with them!
I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch as the inspiration for my card today.
Supplies~
card stock-Papertrey Ink
all patterned paper ,center flower/butterfly embellishment, sentiment tag -Pebbles
dies-Spellbinders
silk ribbon,chevron ribbon-May Arts
black seam binding-Hug Snug
resin flower-Webster's Pages

Thanks for coming by to look! I'm off to clean house! (boo) Have a great day!


13 comments:

  1. YUM! this card is so beautiful! A feast for the eyes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and Fabulous card!!

    What is to tell on? You WERE working...on a card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. It's so you! All the layers and great colours and details are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous...I love all the different paper patterns. They really work well together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the layers and am a big fan of red and black! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love all those fun layers!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at that gorgeous ribbon and all the fun layers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty, pretty, PRETTY!! You totally rocked that sketch, and I love your choice of papers! Those layered bows are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautifully remarkable card. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ~Shawnie B.
    http://www.CardsByShawnie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Gotta love new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so darn pretty! Love all the mix of papers and ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I love the bows in the corner. 3d-things always look so great in your cards -for some reason I can't make them work so well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty.....how fun to have some new goodies....lovely layers, as always!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...