Thursday, April 18, 2013

Homegrown....

Today's card is just a little note card that isn't really for any specific occasion. This one will go in the file to be used whenever I need a quick card. You could add a sentiment strip to the bottom of the banner to change it to a birthday, get well card,etc.  I used some pretty and cheerful papers from CratePaper and a darling little wood veneer house I found at Mike's.

I used the cute sketch from Retro Sketches this week.
I did mix it up a little and added a couple of elements that aren't in the sketch. I added some wonderful sequins to the top right corner for a bit of sparkle. Then I stepped back and decided it was done!

Supplies~
card stock-Papertrey Ink
patterned papers-Crate Paper
stamp-American Crafts
flowers-The Paper Studio
seam binding-Hug Snug
wood house-Recollections
sequins-craft supply

I hope you like today's card! Thanks for stopping by. I would like to thank and welcome my new subscribers! It is the utmost compliment that you have decided to subscribe to my blog; I love having you as a reader!  If you would like to be updated on my latest posts, feel free to enter your email in the form on the right sidebar, or follow me through Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin'.

13 comments:

  1. Awe....so very pretty! That little house is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you could send this my way.....I would put it on the wall like ART! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the softness and this layout is really cool. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! Your cards are always so perfect!

    I am working on a card using the same sketch...it does not look half as nice as yours! Someday when I make a card half as nice as yours, I will create a special badge for myself called the "Half Kristi Badge" and will post it on my blog. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely creation Kristi. You've made the sketch come alive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card KristiI Love the layered fishtail banner and little wooden house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! Love that little wood veneer house! Pretty paper and design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautifully remarkable card. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ~Shawnie B.
    www.CardsByShawnie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just cute as can be! Love that it can be for any reason, and that little house is just the cutest! Also love the sequins. I have a whole jar full of them and always forget to use them! Thanks for another lovely inspiration piece!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Kristi!!! I bought some of those little wood pieces, too...love how you have used it on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card - love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute and creative...thank you so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...