Sunday, April 14, 2013

I Treasure Our Friendship-Sentimental Sundays And Silly Dilly Bean

Happy Sunday! Today means the start of a new challenge at Sentimental Sundays. This week's challenge is to create a tag, and as always, add a sentiment!
Our sponsor this week is Silly Dilly Beans Stamps. They have graciously provided me with the sweet owl image on my tag.
Supplies-
card stock- Papertrey Ink
patterned papers- American Crafts
digital image-Silly Dilly Beans
markers- Copic
word stickers- Tim Holtz
burlap ribbon- May Arts
velvet ribbon-unknown
seam binding- Hug Snug
tulle flower-Prima
green flower-Webster's Pages
Twine-craft supply
Heart button-Recollections
Dies-Spellbinders

I hope you'll stop by this week and share your tags with us!


8 comments:

  1. Such a fun tag! Love the cute little owl and all the fab embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kristi ! Your tags are as multilayered as your cards! I would never have guessed that a tag could hold so much and still be so freaking fabulous. I (as always) bow to your creative genius! This is the cutest tag EVER !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! this tag is filled with luscious texture and pretty colors! Love the seam binding and sweet little heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabby tag Kristi. The owl is amazing
    Big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable tag...love all yur lovely layers!! Funny, I was working on a tag yesterday, but had to walk away from it, as it just wasn't coming together, but yours is so perfect!! Maybe I'll have nerve to start on it again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo cool! I just never know what to do with them! I love the rustic look and that cool little hooter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the owl and the texture of your tag - thanks for sharing - Saw this on Sentimental Sunday - enjoy your day. Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...