Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sending A Happy Gram

Who doesn't like to get a happy gram?! I hope you are doing well today! I made this card using this week's Mojo Monday Sketch and some awesome Teresa Collins papers.
All of the papers are from the Stationery Noted line. I adore the colors! The sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts and silk ribbon from May Arts. I cut the flower with my Silhouette and added a chipboard button and sequins to the middle. The chipboard banners are also from the same Teresa Collins line.
I actually mixed up the sketch a little bit to fit my supplies. Sometimes you just have to improvise!

I hope you like today's card and I appreciate you stopping by for a look!



10 comments:

  1. beautiful card Kristi. Love the design.
    Big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card Kristi! I always love the embellishments you use and you know I love that big red bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy indeed ! Such a cheerful card, and I love your take on the sketch. I have lots of sequins but I've never known what to do with them, so I'm really enjoying seeing how you're using them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so liking that red with the soft blue, great color combo. Fun card, i love your ability to build a card up with elements, and each looks like it needs to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Nice choice of colours too!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! What a great idea- send a happy gram! Really like the flower and bow combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it....this color combo has always been a favorite, and your yummy embellishments make it a stand-out! CUTE! Also....I think I am going to have to look for some sequins. I actually think I might have some around here somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous ! Great colours,and i love your design :)
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super awesome card....love your "happy gram'!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...