Wednesday, April 24, 2013

So Happy Together

I hope you guys are doing great this morning! I would like to thank everyone for the congrats and support from you this week on my gig as guest designer at JustRite Stamps. It's been an honor and a blast! If you haven't seen it yet, hop over and check it out!

Today's card is for two challenges, Mojo Monday and The Shabby Tea Room.
how pretty!


I decided to use a banner instead of the squares on the sketch. The patterned papers are a mix of American Crafts ,some of which are not named on the pad, so I don't know the collection they're from. The card stock base is rustic cream by Papertrey Ink. This card stock is seriously beautiful, it's thick and has some flecks in it. The sentiment is a cut up sticker from My Mind's Eye. I also sneaked in a wood veneer birdie, I found it at Micheal's sold under the Recollections brand,but I think Prima has the same shapes.The banners are a digital cut file from the Silhouette Online Store. The cream pom pom fringe is from Melissa Frances and the seam binding is Hug Snug.

Thanks for stopping by! I always appreciate your visit!



10 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful! I love every perfect little detail. Have a wonderful day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! Really like your interpretation of the MOJO sketch.

    Enjoyed your week at JustRite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable...love that little birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! This is outrageously beautiful. Love the papers, banners and the veneer bird is adorable! This one just blew me away Kristi, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so soft and pretty, Kristi!! I love the banners and all those gorgeous pearls!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!! Very cute and clever idea with the banners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kristi - this is wonderfully pretty - gorgeously made. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! Love the banners and that adorable little birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us in the Tea Room. Love all the gorgeous details - pearls and pom pom trim:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristi, the colors together are gorgeous, a stunner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...