Saturday, April 6, 2013

Thanks

Happy Saturday!  Well, we're still waiting on spring here in Georgia! It's usually closer to summer temperatures here by now,but winter keeps hanging on. Remind me of this when I'm complaining of the heat!
Here's a new card to share with you today. I ordered some new goodies last week, but this line is actually not new. It's Paper Cottage from Basic Grey. I don't know how I missed this release, it is so cute!

The stamps are from Dear Lizzy's Fifth And Frolic stamped with Distress Inks in Pumice Stone (my favorite) and Dried Marigold. I jumped on the sequin craze and added a few with some tiny pearls added to the center.  I added a bow in brown and yellow, I can't seem to make a card without one.( Hmmm..I need to work on that......maybe:)) I used the sketch from the current Deconstructed Sketch. I thought it was cute.

I hope you'll stop back in Monday, I'll be guest designing at The Shabby Tea Room!
Thanks for spending time with me today!

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty and cute....I haven't seen that paper either...will have to look for it...love your pretty bow, and you know what they say "everything is better with a bow"..lol...and yours sure is pretty!! Can't wait to see you at "the tea room", I know it will be gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, especially that flower and those papers.
    We are still waiting for Spring in Minnesota and yesterday it snowed and this morning it is raining. Such crazy weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the paper matches your card: cute!

    Congrats on being the guest designer! Look forward to seeing your blog on Monday...

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving these fun, subtle colors. Amazing card!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring is fainlly here in the VAncouver BC area...and your card delivers that lovely Spring feeling too! Flowers and birds...my fave things to use in my cards at the moment! Your DP and lovely bow really make this special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors in this Basic Grey collection... warm and sunny... which is what we need after a winter like we've had this year! Lovely card!
    Congratulations on your design spot!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't believe I've seen this line from Basic Grey but I love it so far! Congrats on your design spot for Shabby Tea Room-looking forward to seeing your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful color! Love how you placed sequins with pearls! And, the ribbon and flower are so eye catching...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is so fun! I love all the layers!! I'm so glad you were able to join us for DS96. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...