Monday, April 29, 2013

Today Is The Day

Happy Monday Friends! It's a dreary rainy day in Georgia and I have so much to do! The kids are out of school today (furlough day-boo!) so DD is here with me. I'm letting her catch a few extra zzzzz's this morning. I found a new challenge to play along with, it's called Fusion Card Challenge. It's a really fun challenge,you can pick either the sketch,the color inspiration or both. The twist to this challenge is that readers vote for the winner! Crazy right?! LOL

When I saw the photo, I knew I had just the paper to use. It's a new Anna Griffin release called Gabbie. I've been an Anna Griffin fan for a long time and am so excited that she's finally releasing some 6x6 paper pads! I made the pink and orange felt flowers,the white one is Petaloo. The sentiment sticker is also from Anna Griffin,part of the Gabbie line as well. This would make a great birthday card or for any special day as the sentiment isn't too specific. You could easily add a sentiment stamp to the inside.

Thanks for stopping by today, have an awesome week!



11 comments:

  1. Love those felt pieces you used--super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's unusual paper but it fits perfectly for this Fusion Challenge. Really pretty felt flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous posy of felt flowers Kristi - FAB Fusion!
    So glad you joined in the experimenting @ FUSION this week - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Kristi! Love the background paper and your flowers are super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card...love the patterned paper and the felt blooms! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW ! Such a fun card! Those felt flowers are perfect on it.I hope I'm not too late to vote.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful "take" on the challenge!! I won't be here to vote this week....so am going to see if I can get one of my friends to do my voting...and this is one of my favorites...don't you just love this challenge...so fun...good luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool card, an amazing take on the challenge! I've found the blog too but haven't have the opportunity to play along yet. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah for having the perfect paper in your stash! Gorgeous take on the challenge! I love love the felt flowers. It's been ages since I have made some!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore the felt flowers. It's a great card. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card! Every element is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...