Friday, April 5, 2013

You Make Me Smile

Hi everyone! I hope your week has been wonderful. It's Spring break here and  my daughter and I have been able to spend some quality time together. She attends a rigorous college prep high school, so she's been enjoying some free time.
I'm sharing a card today combined for two challenges: The Shabby Tea Room and Mojo Monday.



Supplies;
card stock-Papertrey Ink
patterned papers-My Mind's Eye and Graphic 45
stamp-Paper Sweeties
dies-Spellbinders,Silhouette Store
crocheted flower-My Mind's Eye
seam binding-Hug Snug
grosgrain ribbon-American Crafts
tulle trim-Melissa Frances
rose button,bling-Recollections

It's late and I'm off to bed! Have a great night and thanks for stopping by!
 

14 comments:

  1. Kristi- love this card and all the cool details and embellishments! The crochet flower is awesome. I must look for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the colors in this... So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation....makes me swoon! A gift in itself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning! Love the colors and all the different fibers and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done.....love how you added the pretty ribbon for your "kraft" element...looks like a winner to me, love it!! Enjoy your Spring break with your daughter, they grow up so fast, don't they!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card for both challenges...great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, love the crocheted flower, it looks hand made! Enjoy spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristi, your card is just gorgeous! The tulle and the floral cluster is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing another Beautiful card with us in the Tea Room, its just gorgeous! Love the pretty flower cluster:))

    ReplyDelete
  10. STUNNING, Kristi ... wow! Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woot! Woot! You won at Shabby!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your win! The minute I saw this card. I knew it was a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, this card is GORGEOUS! Congrats on winning over at TSTR - it's totally deserving! Simply delicous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...