Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Floral Congratulations Card

Good morning, readers! I hope your Memorial Day Holiday weekend was peaceful and relaxing! We were able to get some planting done in the yard and we stained our concrete patio! My husband had that wild idea and it turned out beautiful! When it's done, I'll share a picture!
I was able to snag some card making time too and made this card to show you today.
Since this is the time when graduations are going on, I made another card for that occasion. I think this would  be great for a college grad or maybe an older grad. It could also be given for a career or  professional accomplishment.


I created this card using the color scheme for the JustRite Friday Challenge and the sketch from this week's Mojo Monday.
Supplies

card stock-Papertrey Ink (rustic cream)
pattterned papers-Teresa Collins, My Mind's Eye
stamps-JustRite (flower&sentiment;Circle Of Life set)
dies-Spellbinders
flower-Prima
ribbon,trim-Webster's Pages
seam binding-Hug Snug
silver jewels-Micheal's

Thanks for visiting today!

21 comments:

  1. MMM-MMM, So gorgeous! Your did a beautiful job layers this beauty!
    I have that majestic oval die on my birthday list!!! Love it!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...so pretty! Those tiny beads are divine and I just love that gorgeous rose. So perfect for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi- You have blown me away...again!

    You are so talented! How lucky I am to be a follower...you are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. This is such a fabulous card.
    Awesome sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colored! Another beautifully executed card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Kristi you make such a beautiful gorgeous and so elegant cards... Loved your style to the core. and you got your new fan... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Kristi! Love your bow. I also am looking forward in seeing your renovations. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!!! Love the layering!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card, Kristi -- love your color choices, those luscious layers and that fabulous JR stamp!!! I've been sooo busy and I'm sooo behind on commenting -- sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super lovely, Kristi! Beautiful color, die cuts, flower, and ribbon! Such a gorgeous congratulations card...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WoW!! This is BEAUTIFUL!! I have really enjoyed this challenge and I LOVE your take on it!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous~gorgeous card!!! Beautiful colors and as always such an eye for detail....glad your Memorial holiday was productive and can't wait to see your patio!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. GORGEOUS! Love your layering and mix of papers! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the colors and the layout
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  15. My first thought, when I saw this card, "WOW!" It's so beautiful. Really like the colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card!! I just love the elegance, the colours and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Be still my heart, the colors on this confection are divine, and that flower/bow combo make me go weak in the knees. This card is a work of art and should be put on a little easel for all to admire.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The colours, the quote, and these goprgeous layered dies make this one great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...