Sunday, May 19, 2013

Graduation Card

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Sentimental Sundays! Our theme this week 'clean and simple'  Create a clean lined project and don't forget to add a sentiment.
 My nephew is graduating from high school next week and this is the card I made for him.


 I am really pleased at how this turned out *and* I whipped it up in no time! I cut the numbers out with my Silhouette Portrait. I used the Century Gothic font and made an offset to layer the black and red together. The awesome star border is an EK Success border punch and the mortar board hat sticker is from Jolee's.

Our amazing sponsor this week  is Fred She Said. They offer a neat selection of digital stamps and cutting files. Click on their button below to visit the store!
 Hop over to Sentimental Sundays and check out the rest of the awesome design team projects for some inspiration. I hope you join us!

10 comments:

  1. This a perfect "guy" grad card...great idea with the star border punch...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, this is perfect! Great grad card, I must case it! I have that star punch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how this turned out Kristi. I need to try that offset with my Cameo it looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful grad card--love it, very bold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Kristi - love the way you have done the numbers and the bold colour combo is fab. Your nephew will love it. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great guy card. Clean, simple and manly colors...your nephew will really appreciate it.

    The mortar sticker was a nice find for the card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfully bold - perfect for graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great graduationcard for your nephew! I like the cap.
    Hugs from Holland, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful graduation card... and it's a reminder to me to get my granddaughter's graduation card done...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...