Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hey There...

Hey there my crafty friends! I hope this week has been great to you and everyone is doing well. I guess it's become a ritual every week to participate in the Mojo Monday Challenge. I can't resist their awesome sketches and I really enjoy having a jumping off point like a sketch when I'm designing a card.

I used My Mind's Eye papers and embellishments from the Up And Away line. The black and white ribbon is from Bazzil and the star is by Melissa Frances.
I rotated the elements of the sketch,but still maintained the landscape orientation. I mixed it up a bit and suited the sketch to the elements I wanted to use. I hope you can see the essence of the sketch!

I appreciate you stopping by today! I also want to thank everyone for their sweet comments and visits, you guys really keep me going and give me the will to create: I am so grateful to you! Have an awesome day!

12 comments:

  1. Great job!! Another sweet, creative card! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying your interpretations of the Mojo sketches! And the star is super cute!

    Another beauty of a card, Kristi!

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristy your cards are so pretty!!!! I love to visit, you are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Innovative take on the sketch. Love that its not literal. Well done .

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun! I love your approach to the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, you sure nailed the sketch to a "T"!! Love that MF star and ribbon you have used...you are going to make me go "broke" enabling me with all the pretty things you use!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Full of wonderful layers and beautiful color! Love the sweet banner, star and ribbon! Such a fun card...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just perfect!! The colors and I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kristi, I've been too busy to hang around in blogland lately but now I had the change to spend some time scrolling my bloglovin and from your 10 posts that I hadn't had the change to see yet, this one has my favorite card! :) The colors are amazing and the details look great... You are a master in seeing what works well together. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...