Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Just Because....You're So Sweet

I didn't think I was going to make it,but I managed to create something for the current challenge at JustRite Stamps.The theme is sewing, so I was on a roll from yesterday's card and just carried my mojo over to this one!

I was looking through my paper stash and found this pretty paper pad from October Afternoon called Farmhouse. It has some paper printed with vintage looking button cards and one of them has 'just rite' printed on it! I also included various sewing and dressmaker elements in keeping with the theme.  I used a sentiment and frame from the Grand Sentiments set. Here is a closeup of the sentiment:
 

Supplies-
card stock,all buttons-Papertrey Ink
patterned papers-October Afternoon
stamps-JustRite
dies-Spellbinders (Resplendent Rectangles)
eyelet trim-Webster's Pages
seam binding-Hug Snug
lace bow-Jolee's
pearls-Recollections

Thank you for stopping by to visit today!
Hugs,

20 comments:

  1. I literally went "Ooooohhhhh" when I saw this card. I MUST get some of those OA papers! So sweet! Love the colors, the theme, love it ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kristi! What a super sweet card! You definitely had your mojo setting on "Extra super Mojo" for this card! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY COW Kristi!! This is beyond gorgeous!! That button card is PERFECT!! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so so sweet! I love the lace and bow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and love your stitching. So perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is this! I love all the fun little touches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thud! Oh my excuse me while I clean the drool of my shirt and keyboard. This is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Kristi! The buttons and lace are a beautiful touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, GF, you certainly set the bar HIGH with this little BEAUTY -- LOVE your button card, pretty color scheme and ALL the perfect details. Finally got mine done/posted and now want to play with my new sewing machine foot that came @ 1:30 PM today and not in time for me to use it on my card -- boo-hoo!!! ;-\

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! Gorgeous sweet card filled with so many shabby goodies!!! Love all the layering and fab trims! Wonderful sewing theme with very eye catching buttons! I love everything about this card...great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE all of the added little details!! That Button Card is so FUN and the PERFECT touch!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super fabulous card ! As always the attention to detail is AMAZING ! The "JustRite" button card is a heck of a find for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card....what a "find" with the Justrite button card.....very pretty!! Send me some of that mojo would you..lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous! Every little piece is perfect right down to the hint of polka dot scallop under the beautiful ribbons!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You make some of the best cards...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty! I always enjoy seeing csrds with a "sewing" theme (I think it's because I hope to get back to sewing...someday...maybe...One can hope...smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...