Thursday, May 9, 2013

Wish Big

Happy Thursday! Sorry I've been scarce this week. I've been crafting like crazy,but every time I tried to stage a 'photo shoot', something called me away! I'm squared away now and can finally show you a new card. Yayy! This entry is for this week's Case Study challenge:





I found this Sizzix embossing folder at my local craft store and fell in love with it! I added a little white paint to the raised portions to bring out the beautiful floral design. I added some May Arts crinkled ribbon to the bottom and added a flower cluster for texture. The sentiment stamp is by Paper Sweeties. This would make a great birthday card.

Thanks for coming by!  I appreciate all of your visits and sweet comments;they really mean the world to me!♥


15 comments:

  1. Kristi- it would make a perfect birthday card! The white paint really accentuates the embossing.

    Lovely, neat, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! What a great find...that folder is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I absolutely love this and want to steal that embossing folder from you. My local doesn't have that one. The colors and the ribbon are fabulous. Thanks for inspiring me today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that ribbon, great job on the white ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous embossing folder and love the addition of the white ink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty....love the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the kraft and white soooo soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really elegant ans beautiful. The embossing looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is gorgeous embossing on your card...love how you rubbed over the embossing with the white ink and you sure do know how to tie a beautiful bow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautifully stunning. love the white brushed over the embossed part.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card...I'm a huge fan of dry embossing - this folder is beautiful. Love the white and tan together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is just loaded with fun little details :) That ribbon is gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful, elegant card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...