Wednesday, May 1, 2013

You Are The Best

Good morning! Today's card is a little cutie I made from my Spellbinders  Picot Edge Circle dies. They are the cutest little doily like circles and I use them in so many cards. I have several other circles,but this set seems to be my 'go to' circle!
 Since this card is round and I embellished it heavily on one side, I had to enlist my little birdie assistant to help with my photo! It wants to roll like a doughnut! I made this one using the sketch from Mojo Monday and color inspiration from the current Ribbon Reel Challenge



Supplies-
card stock-Papertrey Ink
patterned paper,enamel dots,buttons-Teresa Collins
stamp- American Crafts
word stickers-Tim Holtz
mini clothespin-Little Yellow Bicycle
circle dies-Spellbinders
twine-my stash
seam binding-hug snug
star-Hobby Lobby

Thanks for stopping by today!

15 comments:

  1. What a sweetly-embellished round card -- a luscious doughnut with lots of eye candy, but no calories -- my FAV kind -- Hee!!! LOVE the color combo and all the pennants, buttons & bows, GF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a lot of faboulousness going on here - love it!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the sketch, and the fun buttons and tags!
    THanks for joining us at TRR this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is oh so happy! I love all the layers and the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of yummy embellishments as always! Total eye candy my friend! That bitty clip with the sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There you go again with all those lovely layers...I swear you are the best person "I Know" that makes the best layers!! Beautiful as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funtastic card and colors! The picot circle die is awesome and you totally rocked this card with it.

    I enjoy seeing your little birdie on your card snapshots. He makes the whole card scene even happier!

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! I like the patriotic colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looked at this a long time just taking in all of the special touches and fun embellishments!! It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning take on both challenges! Love all the fun embellishments you added. So delighted you shared with us at The Ribbon Reel!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a FUN card with those banners, buttons and clothes pin! Love the colors and fab shape! Great job...LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think i'll sleep here Kristi :p you keep wowing me with your cards! How ridiculously awesome is this card! brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful shaped card, Kristi! Love the buttons, banners and ribbon! Thanks for playing along with TRR!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO GORGEOUS Kristi!! I LOVE your cards :) Thanks so much for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Kristi, I love the layout and all the buttons and ribbon - not forgetting that cute little peg! Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...