Wednesday, June 26, 2013

An Exciting Announcement!....

  I am honored and blessed to be the newest member of the JustRite Papercraft Design Team! I nearly fell over when Kellie extended an invitation to become a part of my favorite stamp company! I have been received by everyone there with open arms and unwavering support, and for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

 And to all of my wonderful readers and friends, I also thank you for the unending support and sweet camaraderie that we share each week! The main reason I started blogging was to share my projects and hope that I might inspire someone else to get in there and create something beautiful and I will continue to do so! I hope you will follow along on my journey and will follow along with you too!


Come back tomorrow as JustRite is featuring Samantha Walker stamps with a special blog hop!



17 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kristi !! You SO deserve this. JustRite is lucky to have you on the DT because everything you do with their stamps is magic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super great news, Kristi...how fun!!! You will do them proud! And, I'm looking forward to seeing your creations using their products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome news. So happy to hear this. If anybody deserves it, it's you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Kristi!! You are such a creative and talented lady. The beautiful cards you make are so inspiring. I am so glad I found your blog. Have fun creating on the JustRite design team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Kristi~! Popping in to add my congrats & welcome to the group! I am so excited that you are joining us and to see more of your amazing creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That is so so exciting!!!! You will be a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, yeah, yeah! Congratulations Kristi!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful news....and so well deserved! So very happy for you and can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Kristi, they knew they were getting a gem when they scooped you up! So happy for you.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Kristi!! They're super lucky to have you! Everything you do is gorgeous and you will be a wonderful representative for them! Gorgeous card, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH Kristi, I am soooooooo very happy for you, but gotta say it does not surprise me at all, as your work is TOPS!!!!! I am doing the happy dance for you...oh and a beautiful card today, too! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay you! Big congrats and this is so you! I know you wanted this! Love your beautiful and stunning card! They are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can only say that Shona said it perfectly -- so I'll simply echo her comment here! You GO knock their socks off, Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Kristi! You will make their products shine!

    ReplyDelete
  15. CONGRATULATIONS!!! You will be amazing on their team. Your style and their stamps, it's like a match made to be together. They are lucky to have invited to their team!!! WAY TO GO!!! Big HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So very pretty! Love the hot peach/salmon colour against the black! Beautifully intricate die!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...