Sunday, June 16, 2013

Cute!.....And A Farewell

Hi sweet readers! It's time for a new challenge at Sentimental Sundays! This week's theme is "sprays,mists and paints" So, use those items on your creation and don't forget to add a sentiment!

 Sadly, this is also my last challenge as a part of the wonderful Sentimental Sundays Design Team. I had a great run and thoroughly enjoyed my time and I certainly had a blast visiting everyone and see the amazing artists that contribute to Sentimental Sundays,both the players and designers! Thanks to Calypso and all of the wonderful girls on the design team. I enjoyed being a part of such a great group!


 Our wonderful sponsor this week is MayzyArt. They have the cutest images, go check 'em out! Mazy Art has provided me with this cute image called "Carly". Isn't she so cute?

Supplies-
card stock-Papertrey Ink
patterned papers- My Mind's Eye
digital stamp-Mayzy Art
letter stickers-Webster's Pages
ribbon-American Crafts
spray mist-Heidi Swapp
white metal flowers-Making Memories
bow charm-my stash


Hop over to Sentimental Sundays and show us what you can do with your sprays,mists,paints and ink!

11 comments:

  1. Kristi, I can't believe this is your last card for Sentimental Sundays. I have loved looking at your creations and becoming blog buddies. So happy we met through this great DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bittersweet to hear about you leaving Sentimental Sundays - it was from your blog that I discovered the challenges over there. I actually won one of the few challenges I entered! At least you are still blogging and looking forward to seeing many more of your gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to see you go... love your work and wish you well in your endeavors...

    Sandy S
    SSDT buddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome colored image! The papers are beautiful! I know you will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love the dotty background behind her. You'll be missed for sure, I love you style. But, I'll continue visiting your blog for inspiration!
    Hugs~Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card Kristi...I am sure you will be missed, and you had me scared for a minute, thought you were telling us all good bye..whew...I am sure I will see you on many more DT blogs though, as your work is incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Love the image!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Talk about cute! Your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I love the dots on the background of your image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...