Friday, June 28, 2013

JustRite And Samantha Walker Blog Hop Day Two

Welcome to day two of JustRite Papercraft and Samantha Walker's blog hop! We are featuring projects made with stamps designed by Samantha for JustRite. I hope you enjoyed hopping around yesterday and seeing all of the gorgeous projects that both design teams created for you!
Today I'm featuring another Halloween card:

My card features Boo-tiful Cameos and the Spider Web Background stamp. I used my electronic die cutting machine and it's accompanying software to create a witch's hat shape by welding a triangle and oval together and cutting it out on black card stock. You could also create this shape manually by just cutting out a triangle and attaching a half circle or oval to the bottom. I stamped the Spider Web Background stamp with embossing ink and  embossed it with silver embossing powder. After that, I used my hot glue gun to attach the ribbons and trims of my choosing, starting at the bottom of the hat and working my way up.I finished it off with a purple tulle bow and added a ribbon bow on top. Then I added some embellishments to the center of the bows. I stamped the sentiment from Boo-tiful Cameos on green card stock then layered it onto a purple rectangle cut from the Romantic Rectangles Spellbinders die. I hot glued some silver tinsel around it,attached it to a pin and tucked it in the bow. I added a little flair to the point of the hat with some purple trim and glitter dot.

Don't forget that all Samantha Walker stamps and dies are on sale this weekend! Click the picture below to snag some dies and stamps at great prices!

Also, If you haven't already, enter Justrite's fabulous giveaway of Samantha's Buntings And Banners stamp and matching die set along with a copy of the 2013 JustRite catalog with tons of design ideas!
Enter Here:


a Rafflecopter giveaway

Be sure to hop along to see more beautiful inspiration from the talented design teams!

 
JustRite Inspiration
Jamie Cripps
Heidi Blankenship 
Michele Kovack 
Kathy Jones
Claudia Harvey
Barb Schram
Kristi Schurr------you are here!
Darsie Bruno
Diana Fisher
Sheri Holt
Kellie Fortin 
Aimee Maddern
Marisa Job
Margie Higuchi

Thanks for hopping by, I hope you've been inspired!

22 comments:

  1. OMG! How adorable! Love the embossing! And all of the trim! Cute! Cute ! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Kristi, this is FABULOUS!!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZERS Kristi ! This is just freaking SPOOK-TACULAR !! The silver embossing is gorgeous and all those trims are stunning. It just couldn't be any better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bewitchingly fun! Love the card, Kristi! And the ribbons/trim make are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi- This is amazing!!! I have never received a Halloween card before, believe it or not, but if I would ever receive something like your card today...I would frame that baby!!! I love all the layers!!! The tulle is such a great touch to the card...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can a witches hat be sweet! This project is so cute. Love how you used the Spider Web background stamp for the base. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is stunning - the perfect Hallowe'en card. Loving how you have used the stamps - perfect... xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever, for 'Schurr' -- Hee -- you already know I LOVE this and must have these Halloween stamps, right?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my gosh. That is the cutest thing. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute!! And what a great shape for a card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You keep blowing me away with your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was love at first sight when I first saw the Bunting and Banners Clear Stamp Set and coordinating Bunting and Button Dies set. Love this stamp and die set. I can think of so many ways to use this.
    Thank you for the opportunity to win this set

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute hat for a sweet little frou frou witch with a great sense of style. Love the crispness of the black/white ribbon, and the sentiment pane with the tinsel is the perfect touch! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great little Halloween hat, such a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is totally awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the most adorable and cutest thing!!! Love~love it!!! And the gingham ribbon added, well, its yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...