Friday, June 14, 2013

The Possibilities Are Endless

Good Friday morning to you! The weekend is on us (almost) and I have a quick card to share with you.  I made this for the June challenge over at My Mind's  Eye. It's no secret I'm a huge fan of their products! The colors and style are out of my comfort zone a little bit, but I really need to stretch creatively and see where it goes!


Here is the mood board  we are challenged to use as inspiration:

 All of the patterned papers, chipboard,enamel dots and sentiment stamp are from the Up And Away collection. I paired it with card stock from Papertrey Ink and American Crafts. I think this turned out really cute and funky! I hope you like it!

I must dash off, I need to do some cleaning and laundry (again). Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Every bit of your work is incredible Kristi. I enjoyed viewing your work. This card is cute also! TFS
    Hugs...Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used Up and Away! Yay!

    Love your take on the challenge! It looks fabulous! The different patterns mixed with your layering is tres cool.

    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this card is absolutely amazing! MME is also my favorite paper company. I might have to check out their challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this incredible collage of goodies, Kristi! And, the possibilities are endless for you! For I believe you work wonders doing any style or challenge....amazing! Your card is just gorgeous...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You totally nailed the challenge and mood board, Kristi! The card is fantastic! Love those colors together and you married them like a pro. And I LOVE the rolled roses using double-sided paper! Fabulous piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can so see the mood board in your lovely creation, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It IS very cute and funky!! Love how you used the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love this funky goodness!!! What a fun collection of paper and colors...loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. First of all: the colours are very bold and juicy. The base of the card - black - and very unusual - I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super collage card, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...