Monday, July 1, 2013

Greetings-The Shabby Tea Room Challenge 173

Happy Monday! I hope everyone's weekend went great! It's a new week and a new challenge at The Shabby Tea Room. I am honored to be the special month long guest designer for July!
 This week's theme is "Glorious Flowers". Use the inspiration picture below and include flowers ,ribbon and newsprint on your creation.
I decided to make my own bouquet! I used some papers from Graphic 45's Secret Garden line. I'm really enjoying the beautiful colors and patterns. I incorporated the newsprint pattern in some of the flowers I used.The little brass heart charm is from Anna Griffin bought ages ago.The "greetings" sentiment banner is from Melissa Frances' Attic Treasures line.

I hope you'll head over to the Shabby Tea Room and join us with the challenge: I can't wait to see what you create!

16 comments:

  1. Oh Kristi, this is so Lush. A beautiful interpretation of the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kristi! Love all the lovely layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors and all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous! You did such a wonderful job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous (as usual!) and congrats on being the STR guest designer this month! Very well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just fabulous, love the colors, flowers, lace and overall design.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Kristi! I just love your bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunningly gorgeous...wow...I LOVE it when you guest design there (you know how I feel about that)...one of the prettiest cards I have seen in a long time!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to have your talent in the Tea Room this week, Kristi ... what an amazing card you have created for this week's challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! And so well done! Thank you for the nice comments on my blog...
    I hope to play catch up and check back later to see all the beautiful creations of yours that I missed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous!!! No wonder you have been asked to be the guest designer for Shabby Tea Room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your GDT spot! Your card is smashing! You composed your card so perfectly to match the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! I love flowers on a card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I've been here about four or five times to look at this without leaving a comment. Frankly, this just leaves me speechless! ( My DH would adore it! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kristi...your creation is BEAUTIFUL!!! Wow! I can see why you are the guest designer for The Shabby Tea Room. Hope you enjoy creating this month.
    Hugs...Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...