Monday, July 22, 2013

Have A Lovely Day- The Shabby Tea Room #176

Happy Monday! It's time once again for a new challenge at The Shabby Tea Room.  I'm  continuing  as the month long guest designer. The theme this week is 'Fresh Summer Breeze'.  Create card or project using white, aqua, soft pink & add lace and a flower.

Here is an inspiration picture to get you started.
Gorgeous!♥
 I started this card with a white A2 card base. I trimmed a blue embossed card stock panel, and adhere it with foam tape. Using a die from Antique Labels Four, I die cut a label from patterned paper and adhered it to the upper half of card with foam dots. I stamped the sentiment from Birthday Vintage Labels Four in gray ink and die cut it with the smallest oval die from Antique Labels Four dies and layered it on a pink oval from die cut from the same set. Using a die from A2 Scalloped Borders One, I die cut a border from pink card stock and adhered to the bottom third of the card. I then layered the white lace trim right above it and then added the pom pom trim. I adhered a seam binding bow to the corner of the label die cut and added a flower to the center of the bow.

 ~~Supplies~~
card stock-Papertrey Ink
patterned paper, embossing folder-Anna Griffin
stamps-JustRite Stamps (Birthday Vintage Labels Four
dies-Spellbinders- A2 Scalloped Borders One, JustRite Custom Dies Vintage Labels Four
blue pom pom trim-May Arts
lace trim-The Ribbon Reel
seam binding-Hug Snug
flower-Prima
sequins-Hobby Lobby

I hope you'll join us this week at the Shabby Tea Room! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
 

12 comments:

  1. Kristi, this is beautiful. I wish I were able to create from inspiration photos but for some reason I tend to freeze when it comes to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love all the trim you added! Great colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I love your take on the challenge!! All your layers and trims are just so yummy looking!! ;) thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant and beautiful Kristi! I need to check out that border die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kristi, this is a yummy card. He aqua and pinks are sublime. And i love the bright white touch of a bow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I like cards made with soft colors like these. Plus I'm a big lace and layers fan...so You know I like this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card design, love the layers and colors.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty...the colours and the pretty layers looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristi this is beautiful! I love the layers and embossing. And the pom-pom fringe and lace and perfect touches! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and the colors are gorgeous together.. Once again I love your eye for all the details that make this card stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS!!! Just proves how much I need those JR dies and stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The patterned paper you've used is just perfect for the label die - looks great!
    Love your pink die cut lace and the pom poms and lace is beautiful!! Lovely flower and bow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...