Tuesday, July 30, 2013

JustRite August Release- Filigree Corners And Looking For A Sign

Good morning and welcome to day three of the August release from JustRite Papercraft! Today we are putting the spotlight on  a new stamp set and  dies designed by Becca Feeken from Amazing Paper Grace.
The dies are custom Spellbinder dies Filigree Corners and the stamps are named Looking For A Sign.


 I used the largest  Filigree Corner die and made a little pocket for my butterflies to break free. I attached it at the corners with hot glue, gently tucked a bit of tulle in the pocket and the used a bit more hot glue to attach the top center to my card front.  The sentiment was stamped from Looking For A Sign and die cut with the banner die from Vintage Labels and Banners custom JustRite die set.






Use the link list below to visit the JustRite design team and see the beautiful projects created for your inspiration.


~~Supplies~~
card stock-Papertrey Ink
patterned paper-Pink Paislee
stamps-JustRite/ Looking For A Sign 
dies- Spellbinders custom JustRite/Amazing Paper Grace Filigree Corners, JustRite Custom Vintage Labels and Banners
butterfly punch-Martha Stewart Crafts
flowers-Prima
silk ribbon-May Arts
flower button-Tim Holtz
pearls-Recollections


I hope you enjoyed today's featured products.Come back tomorrow for a new set and new projects!


12 comments:

  1. What a stunning use of that die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Great layout...so creative...really like all those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...what a creative way to use that die. Those butterflies are so pretty!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this with the butterflies flying up and away from the die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES!!! Love, love, loving the butterflies coming out of the die.

    (I have inserted a loud applause here for this fabulous card!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever, making a pocket out of the filigree corner, andI love the subtle color and movement. I do believe I am going to have to subscribe to your blog for more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very beautiful and so very clever! I love the papers too! Perfect compliment to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVELY !! I like the tulle in the pocket, another one of those little details that you are just a genius with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very creative way with the die, love that....gorgeous card and new products!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All I can say is: BRILLIANT!! I would never be able to come up with something like this!! Super creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, this is AMAZING! Who but you would come up with using a corner piece as a pocket! I want to try it! You are a genius at coming up with ideas I've never seen before - BRAVO Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...