Thursday, July 11, 2013

JustRite Christmas Release Day Four

Welcome to day four of the JustRite Papercraft Christmas/July release! I hope you've been enjoying all of the beautiful stamps and dies that we have shown you. Today's focus stamp set is Christmas Vintage Labels Four. There are so many options with this set! Take a look at what I made for you.

I used the large label as my focal point and layered it along with some Classic Circle,and Picot Edge Spellbinder dies.My patterned paper is from the Festive Collection by Authentique.The green seam binding is Hug Snug and red silk ribbon by May Arts.  This set also coordinates with the 2013 Heirloom Ornaments dies by Spellbinder. They're pictured below and begin shipping mid July.             

                                                                                                                                                   
















   For more inspiration, visit the rest of the design team listed below and see what they've whipped up for you with this gorgeous set!
 
                                                                                                                  
We've got two more stamp packed days left for this release. I hope you will come back and see what's in store! Thanks for coming by to see me today, I hope you enjoyed your visit!







13 comments:

  1. Darn, Girl !! Could you possibly make one less than stellar card, so I know you're human?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW--great job! You are so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a lovely card. I really love your sense when u choose your colors..... gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the added touch of the jingle bells.....so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely Christmas card with so many neat details... I bought some JustRite Christmas stamps...now all I need is to purchase the matching dies...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous creation Kristi! That olive-y green works so well with he pink-y red. Lucious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a Gorgeous tag.
    Love the added bells too x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! This is Simply BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the whole Design of it!! THANKS so much for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my...just gorgeous!!! Beautiful paper, die cuts and amazing bows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love~love all your pretty layers, details, and how clever to add the jingle bells!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...