Wednesday, July 10, 2013

JustRite Christmas Release Day Three

We're back again today to show you all of the great stamps that JustRite has released this month. Christmas is in the air as we take a look at two stunning sets, Vintage Christmas Ornaments and Christmas Inner Thoughts.

Vintage Christmas Ornaments also coordinates with the other dies in the Heirloom Ornament die series,pictured below:

shipping mid July
Be sure to visit the rest of the design team listed below and check out their gorgeous projects!

Also, don't forget to go here and enter for a $100 shopping spree to the JustRite store. If you're looking for the sale on all Faber-Castell products, go here!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have fun!

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS, Kristi! This release is full of so many must-haves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors. just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful Christmas card! Great idea with the blue glitter!

    I do hope you are enjoying being on the JR design team...I know I am enjoying your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A total STUNNER !! Love the embossing and the glitter is just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty.....love that glitter paper! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!!!!I love the glittered ornament background, love the embossing folder and the new stamp set! Colors are sooooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just amazing Krist! Love the choice of colours, gorgeous and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummmmmmm SPECTULAR!!! I love every little detail Kristi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Christmas card! Like the colors and the addition of the glitter. Thank you for the nice comments on my blog. And I think you are right...making Christmas cards does make you feel cooler...at least it does to me...smile...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love the snowflake embellishment on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the embossing and the FUN color Combo!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super beautiful with embossed background, die cuts, sentiment and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely gorgeous! Will you please tell me about the embossing folder? It is so elegant. I have enjoyed going through your posts, you are so very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...