Saturday, July 13, 2013

JustRite Christmas Release Day Six-Christmas Labels Twenty

♥♥♥******If you've arrived here from the Where Bloggers Create link party, please click here********♥♥♥


Good morning and welcome to the final day of the JustRite Stamps Christmas/July release! We are featuring two gorgeous sets, Christmas Labels Twenty and  Christmas Gifts Vintage Labels Two. The  tag I'm showing you today was made with Christmas Labels Twenty.

Christmas Labels Twenty is designed to be used with Spellbinders Labels 20.
I started my tag by cutting a thin piece of chipboard with the largest die from Labels 20.The chipboard provides a sturdy base. I cut a piece of patterned paper with the same die and glued it to the chipboard piece. Using a Parisian Motifs die, I cut the large doily from burgundy patterned paper and adhere it to the base with foam tape. I stamped the label image from Christmas Labels Twenty with Olive Distress Ink and accented it with a red marker,die cut it with Labels 20, and attached it to the tag using foam tape. Then, I added the green ruffle ribbon underneath. I cut a doily from Ironwork Accents and adhered.I stamps the large sentiment from Christmas Labels Twenty with Olive Distress ink,die cut with the matching die and adhered to the tag.I added ribbon and twine to the top of the tag. I die cut a poinsettia (using Layered Poinsettia dies) from gold glitter paper and adhered to the top.  I rolled a flower from the green ruffled ribbon and attached it to the center of the poinsettia .Then I added jewels as shown.

Here is a peek at the other set we're featuring today, Christmas Gifts Vintage Labels Two:

Go see what the rest of the design team has made for you with these lovely sets!


I sincerely hope that you've enjoyed our release this week and have inspired you to get a start on those Christmas projects early this year! It has been a blast! Thanks for coming along with us!

14 comments:

  1. Wow! Kristi that is a show stopper. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art is far beyond gorgeous, Kristi...it's amazing! I love this project (but then again, I love them ALL) and I hope you will stop by to share with us at Word Art Wednesday - we'd be SO blessed to have you share your talents with us.
    Have a great week!
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for explaining each of your layers. I kept looking at the photo to try to figure it out. So many beautiful layers! It really is a gorgeous tag.

    It may be July but this tag promotes early Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is...."Awesome"!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have absolutely loved seeing all of your creations this past week. If I could only pick one stamp set and one set of coordinating dies, what would you suggest? Thanks for you help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Del Marie..I hope you see my reply. I can't find an email address for you:

      What a hard question, BUT if I could pick, I would have to but the Festive poinsettias stamps and coordinating Layered Poinsettia dies. They are stunning and come with several sweet Christmas Sentiments. What a gorgeous card you could make with several layers of lush petals embossed in gold or silver on red,cream or even light blue paper. You can see that I've used that set on almost every card I made this week! I think I might be obsessed!LOl

      Thanks for your kind words also,It's always great to hear from you!

      Kristi♥

      Delete
    2. Thank you Kristi for responding. I love the poinsettias. So pretty. My email is delmarieriley@yahoo.com. I'm not sure why it's not showing up. I'll have to look into that. Thanks again.

      Delete
  6. OMG Kristi! You are killing me! This tag is GEORGEOUS! I must have similar on christmas! Thanx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful Christmas tag Kristi. You knocked it out of the park!
    Hugs...Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, since I can't seem to "type" this morning, I had to delete and start over...anyhow, this is stunning and beautiful and I bet JustRite LOVES having you on their team!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the deep reds you used for this tag. Very lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never before left an 'OMG'-comment on anyone's blog, but for this tag I can only say 'OMG - this is AWESOME!!'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...