Tuesday, July 9, 2013

JustRite July Release Day 2-Noel

Hi everyone! We're back today to showcase more awesome new Christmas stamps from JustRite Stamps!
The set we're featuring today is Heritage Christmas Ornaments.This set coordinates with the new 2013 Heirloom Ornaments dies by Spellbinders.

I decided to do a simpler card in red,white and kraft to show you how versatile these stamps are. They can be dressed up and elegant, or used in more clean and simple creations. I also used the Festive Poinsettia stamps and matching dies that were featured yesterday.

Did you know that JustRite hosts challenges at their blog every two weeks? They are currently celebrating their 100th challenge by giving away a $100 shopping spree to the JustRite store! Click the picture below to visit JustRite's blog and find out how you can enter!

There's also a sale going on this week on all products by Faber-Castell. Click the picture to go shopping!

Follow the link list below to visit the rest of the JustRite design team and see what lovely projects they have for you today!


Debbie Olson
Darsie Bruno 
Marisa Job
Eva Dobilas 
Michele Kovack 
Barb Schram  
Kathy Jones 
Angela Barkhouse
Kristi Schurr----you are here♥
 Margie Higuchi

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

13 comments:

  1. I'm just crazy for red/white on Kraft CS, so you knowI LOVE this BEAUTIFUL card!!! Can see I'll be needing these new stamps/dies. ;!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty....love that red on kraft....pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably would not have thought about kraft for the holidays, but you've made it look so fresh and festive. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, love the red and white on the kraft..looks like another "must have set"!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristi, your card is so gorgeous!...as always! I'm back from all my family stuff and getting back in the swing of making cards! I'm sure I've missed a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Christmas card...Now I know I have to put the Poinsettia stamps and die on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! I am loving everything that I am seeing from this release - LOVE how you have used kraft and a big red bow. The poinsettias from today and yesterday are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeek - Christmas? You're frightening me, Kristi!!!! All joking apart, I love this card - red/kraft/white is one of my favourite Christmas colour combinations. Gorgeous big bow and that poinsettia is so pretty.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Christmas card with lovely bow, embossed bulb, and poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love red and Kraft! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...