Sunday, July 28, 2013

JustRite Papercraft August Release

Happy Sunday! Welcome to the August release at JustRite stamps! We have some very exciting and beautiful stamps to show you over the next few days. I hope you'll love them as much as I do. Today's featured stamp is really not a stamp, but a new Spellbinder die set from Becca Feeken at Amazing Paper Grace.The set is called Lacey Tiers.

I chose to emboss the medallion die onto my card stock instead of cutting it out. I just spritzed my paper with a little water to loosen up the fibers, and ran it through my Grand Calibur using the tan embossing mat and plate instead of the cutting plate. I used my copic markers to highlight some of the flower pattern.



The sentiment is from the Large Elegant Sentiment set. It will be featured later in the week.















Use the link list below to visit the rest of the JustRite design team and see projects made with this beautiful set of dies!



~~Supplies~~
card stock-Papertrey Ink,Bazzill
patterned paper,resin flower,lace trim-Webster's Pages
stamps,dies- JustRite Papercraft- Lacey Tiers, Large Elegant Sentiments
flowers-Petaloo,Prima
ribbon-May Arts,Hug Snug

I hope you enjoyed today's projects, have an awesome day!





15 comments:

  1. Beautifully embossed and so pretty with the soft colors, and all the pretty, pretty details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your embossed focal image w/highlights of color, that beautiful patterned paper (which BTW would be perfect for JRs current challenge) and your scrumptiously adorned bow, flowers, lace! LOVELY in every way, as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristi, this is just beautiful!!! Water?! I have to try, thanks for the tip!
    Have a great Sunday!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the soft colors used here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that medallion die and the soft colors you used on it. I have never tried embossing my dies instead of cutting the out. Is it easy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so creative! Awesome idea to emboss and then color in the details ( beautifully might I add).

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. huh.....what an idea....to use the tan mat rather than the plate...I have got to try that...TFS. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh! Scrumptious! Marge picked the perfect word for this beauty. I can't wait to get that die set, but I'd never think to just emboss it like that. It's just gorgeous the way you've done it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I agree with the great idea of embossing and then color in the details...so pretty! Beautiful trim and fab ribbon treatment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great medallion!! Great colors and a very pretty bow again. Lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so lovely - I didn't know you could just emboss and not cut out using dies - another wonderful idea I've learned from you! Thanks so much for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card. I love the pattern paper and the lace trim.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...