Monday, July 8, 2013

JustRite Papercraft July Release

Good Monday morning! It's time to showcase the July release for JustRite stamps and it's all about Christmas! It's never too early to start your cards for this year and JustRite Papercraft is delivering some wonderful stamps and inspiration to get you started! Today's featured sets are Festive Poinsettia and Grand Christmas Sentiments. Here's what I made for you with these beautiful sets.

I went for the glitz with blue and gold. I started off with a dark navy blue card base. I die cut gold metallic paper using A2 Filigree Delight Spellbinder dies. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink and embossed it in gold.  Using the matching oval die from the A2 Filigree Delight set, I die cut the sentiment leaving room on the top for the poinsettias. These were made by stamping the poinsettias in Versamark and gold embossing them. I then cut them out using the Layered Poinsettia Spellbinders Dies. I also die cut some poinsettias from gold metallic paper to use as the bottom layers.After adhering everything together, I added a gold sequin and blue jewel to each poinsettia center. Once all of the stamping and cutting were done, this was a breeze to assemble and could be replicated easily to make several of these cards at once.

  Don't forget, all of the July release is available right now for purchase at the JustRite Store!

I hope you liked my card today. For even more inspiration, follow the link list below to see more projects the JustRite team created for you!


JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken
Eva Dobilas
Barb Schram
Marisa Job
Angela Barkhouse
Michele Kovack
Kristi Schurr-------you are here!♥
Darsie Bruno
Sheri Holt

 See you tomorrow with more Christmas inspiration from JustRite!

7 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS. What a fatastic card, Kristi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Kristi. I am running out of adjectives to adequately describe my joy in your sublime cards. I particularly enjoy the richness of this one. Gorgeous colors together. That A2 filigree die is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely the epitome of grace and elegance wrapped up in navy and gold. This card is sublime in it's gilded simplicity. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant and gorgeous...love the two colors together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty...I really like that spellbinder frame I have it, and I use it a lot..but I never thought to try it in gold...so stunning with your poinsettia flowers...tfs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gold and Navy blue are wonderful together. Not your typical xmas colors, well, the gold, but great combo. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...