Friday, July 12, 2013

JustRite Stamps July/Christmas Release Day Five-Christmas Cardinal Background Stamp


** If you're visiting from the Where Bloggers Create blog party ,please scroll to the next post**


Happy Friday! We're humming along this week showing you all of the great stamps that JustRite Papercraft has released this month.  The stamp I'm featuring today is the Christmas Cardinal Background stamp.

I went a little shabby chic with a pink,blue and cream color scheme. I colored this cute little guy with a combination of Copic and Distress markers. I traced the beautiful scroll work on this image with my silver glitter Stickles to add some sparkle.The sentiment is from the previously featured set, Festive Poinsettias. I also stamped and die cut a small poinsettia from this set to add to my silk ribbon bow.


Here are the dies I used:




















 The JustRite design team is also featuring another new set today, Christmas Labels Twenty Two:

Use the link list below to visit the other design team members and see what projects they created for you!


Kathy Jones 
Sheri Holt  
Kristi Schurr
 Heidi Blankenship
 Kazan Clark  
Angela Barkhouse 
Marisa Job
Barb Schram
Margie Higuchi 

Thanks for stopping over today, tomorrow is the final day of the July release, see you then!

7 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous Christmas card! Love the cardinal, glitter, and silk bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL and since cardinals were prevalent in the Midwest (but sadly not here in the desert SW), I always love seeing them -- they were sooo beautiful against the snow, which I DO NOT miss! LOVE the color combo and that big red silk bow. IF it wasn't so hot/humid here, I might be inclined to create a Christmas card now?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors look wonderful! I never would have thought of that color scheme...it is so sweet!

    Love the card, Kristi! Enjoy your weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with beautiful coloring, and the prettiest bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very pretty Kristi!! I love the pretty soft colors, the bling, and the gorgeous poinsettia on this!! I have a few of the JustRite background stamps, and love how they are so pretty, they can stand on their own, so to speak!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Stunning card Kristi. The colours look amazing. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These JustRite stamps is just so nice!! (first time I have seen them) Think I'll have to go shopping!!
    Love your colors again and the poinsettia looks great on the bow!
    I'll have to leave you for now, as my favourite TV game show is about to start, but I'll be back!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with everyone!!
    Hugs from South Africa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...