Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Love Life

Good morning! I think the rain has left us for now, today is a lovely, sunny summer day! It's a so depressing having so much rain and gloomy weather, it begins to take it's toll. I've been cheering myself up in the craft room these few days, so it hasn't been a total loss! Here is the result of some of the time I spent there:
I used some Webster's pages paper that I've had for a while, Park Avenue Collection. The peach trim is from a package of trim I received in a Webster's warehouse box I recently purchased. Well worth it and packed with gorgeous goodies! I used this week's Retrosketch as my inspiration for the layout. It drew me in with it's simplicity.
~~Supplies~~
 card stock-Papertrey Ink (rustic white)
patterned papers,butterfly journaling card,trim-Webster's pages
stamps-JustRite Stamps (Live, Love, Laugh Vintage Labels Two)
flowers,leaves -Prima
acrylic jewel and gold bling-Mon Ami Gabbi
doily-stash
seam binding-Hug Snug

I hope the rest of your day is wonderful and I thank you for visiting!

21 comments:

  1. Those colors blend so well with the black. As ever your layering is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card would make any gloomy day happy. :)

    I am so happy that you are a member of the JR team. Your cards and blog entries are always a nice visit for me...now even more people will be able to share in the enjoyment!

    Hope the weather gets better for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Those Webster's papers are delish! That sketch threw me....but I really want to try it, so you have given me new inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card and I love that sketch that you used. Send me some of that rain as long as it includes cooler temps. I am tired of the hot and humid summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful creation, Kristi, awesome color combination, so fresh and sweet! Thank you for your inspiration!
    Anna xxx
    Your follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!! Love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layers and gorgeous card.....I came to your blog as I NEED some inspiration and knew I would find some beauty here to inspire me...it is hot and dry here, 90's with 99% humidity....maybe that is why I can't get creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card Kristi and love life also. Nice job.
    Hugs...Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful! All of your elements flow together beautifully. So happy you gave the sketch a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, Kristi! I love the peachy color with the black which always makes a card elegant and classy. The butterfly is beautiful stamped in black. Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The rain HAS been a downer hasn't it? I mean, we needed it here but oh my!! It's so nice to get a bit of a break. Your card is just gorgeous. I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the black with the peach. A very lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful! Love the layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So gorgeous! Love the doily, butterfly, and ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are always sooo BEAUTIFUL -- wish I could pull off as many beauties each week as you do -- LOVE this!!! Got TWO Ott Lites w/Joann's 1-day online sale @ 76% off -- 1 for my craft room & 1 for my sewing/guest bedroom = SCORE! Hoping it will jump start my creativity while hiding behind closed shutters in our desert heat!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is another winner. Great take on that retro sketch and the colours and layers are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Elegant and gorgeous!! Once again you have brought it all together perfectly!! Glad it is better weather for you, we need rain badly, it has been a crazy summer here weather wise!! Have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, I love what you've done with the layout, such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely sketch and I LOVE what you've done with it!! That black bow is just stunning and round off your card perfectly!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...