Monday, July 8, 2013

Thankful-The Shabby Tea Room 174

Good morning! It's time for a new challenge at The Shabby Tea Room! I'm back again as the month long  guest designer for July. This week's theme is 'Cherry Pie'. Create a card/project using red, white (or cream), aqua and include twine and/or burlap. 

Here's the inspiration picture for you:


I searched through my sash and found some sweet papers from Webster's Pages. I used a sentiment from the Paper Sweeties set called 'Beautiful'. I stamped the frame in red and 'thankful' in aqua and cut it out by hand. Then I layered it with a Spellbinders Labels Four.I added some crocheted trim by Webster's Pages and burlap ribbon from May Arts along the side and finished it off with some flowers and a star.

I hope you will join us this week at The Shabby Tea Room with your interpretation of the inspiration. See you there!

 



10 comments:

  1. Kristi, this is absolutely beautiful. I love the burlap, the flowers. Just every detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many wonderful details Kristi! The colors are great for the 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab job, Kristi!! That burlap adds such character! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning card Kristi. Wonderful details also with that burlap. TFS
    Hugs...Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, I know I have asked you probably a dozen times now...how do you ALWAYS make such fabulous cards?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful! Gorgeous papers and I love how you used the burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love...that inspiration photo is so homey and your card is just divine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is there a sign on your craftroom door that reads "GENIUS AT WORK" ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous card with all the pretty details that only you can achieve!!! Love this...and my kitchen is in cherries, so even better!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful creation, Kristi!! Great interpretation of the inspiration photo! Love your burlap and the touches of aqua. Lovely detail. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...