Monday, July 29, 2013

The Shabby Tea Room 177- Oh Baby!

Good morning and welcome to a new challenge at The Shabby Tea Room! I'm wrapping up this month as the special guest designer. I would like to thank Debbie and everyone at The Shabby Tea Room for allowing me to be a part of the team for the month! I had  a blast!

This week's theme is "Oh Baby!" Use the inspiration picture below and create a project for a new baby.

~~Supplies~~
card stock- Papertrey Ink
patterned paper-Melissa Frances(Attic Treasures)
sentiment stamp-My Sentiments Exactly
die cut label-EK Success punch
edger punch-Martha Stewart Crafts
felt rabbit sticker-Martha Stewart Crafts
flower-Recollections
seam binding-Hug Snug
twine-American Crafts
buttons-my stash

Head over toThe Shabby Tea Room and check out the design team's projects and link up your own creation. I hope you'll join us this week!

13 comments:

  1. Stunning Baby card . I love how you have arranged the buttons. Very unique indeed. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! What a sweet bow to finish off this cute card! It is a card that would be great in a shadow box in a baby's bedroom. :)

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I think I have died and gone to heaven. This is shabby vintage baby perfection in my book. I just want to sit and look at it all day long! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yummy! Beautiful pink and beige with the sweet background paper and that lovely ribbon flower! Just delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable baby card....I bet you will be back soon as a guest designer, your month of creations were/are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how sweet is your tiny baby card--love those buttons and the little bunny is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute...and a perfect card for your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beauty, Kristi! Lovely paper, sweet little bunny, and lots of fab buttons! What a delight to see this darling card from you...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous gorgeous baby card! A truly treasured keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful baby card Kristi. Love the pink colors, the sweet buttons... the flower is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply LOVELY! I love it! So delicate, so original...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is a beautiful baby card!! I love the dp and the soft pink!! Great flower and such a sweet little rabbit! Love all the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning, gorgeous and ever so sweet! Especially love the bow/flower/twine treatment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...