Friday, July 5, 2013

Wish You Were Here....Miss You

Happy Friday! I hope your Fourth Of July was fun! Ours was a washout: it rained all day! I spent most of the day in the craft room getting some  projects ready for you.I actually made this one for the Mojo Monday challenge this week.
I used some new papers from We R Memory Keepers' Country Livin' line.  The colors and patterns are great for summer and fall!
The little cardboard rooster was cut with a Papertrey Ink die and the burlap flower is from The Paper Studio. I supplemented the chipboard tag sentiment with a small 'miss you' sentiment from JustRite Stamps.
The ribbon is from Webster's Pages.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Loving these colours and textures...the burlap flower is a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that flower! So sorry your day was a wash out...at least you have something beautiful to show for it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish it would rain here and cool things off, but that is not in the forecast. Love your card. The colors and that beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SWEET ! I love the rooster and the burlap flower together on this card, the country look is a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty....that burlap is the perfect touch! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy card Kristi, and the rooster, such a fun little element that ties it all together! Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and did you change your blog header? Love the label and flowers. It reminds me of your cards. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! I just love that scrumptious flower. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I like the rooster paper. Super cute! Sorry to hear your day was rained out. Maybe you can party tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! Love the soft, country colors and that wonderful burlap flower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Love that big flower! And the little rooster! Love how you interpreted the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning! Awesome take on the sketch! Live those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card with a great "country" feel to it! Love the burlap flower, paper, and little rooster!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute...and now I have to add that little rooster die to my "wants"...my Grandma always used to say "you need to get your needs and wants straightened out"...I hate to tell her, but need and want are the same...to me...lol...anywho, a gorgeous creation once again...we had a hot 4th and dry, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...