Sunday, August 11, 2013

Go With Your Heart

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone's weekend is going well. The heat has set in and it feels like summer! I've been hiding in my craft room trying to stay cool and out of the sun! I recently got some new shabby chic papers by Maja Design and couldn't wait to play with them. Here's what I whipped up:

So shabby and the pink and blue just makes my heart sing! I used this week's sketch at Cardabilities as the layout inspiration.
I added a bit to it of course! Here's what I used in this card:

card stock-Papertrey Ink (rustic cream)
patterned papers-Maja Design (Vintage Summer Basics 6x6 pad)
stamp-JustRite Papercraft (Looking For A Sign set)
die cuts-Spellbinders ( Moroccan Accents and 2013 Snowflake Pendants)
angel resin,pom pom fringe-Melissa Frances
flowers,pearls-Recollections
Seam binding-Hug Snug
lace-The Funkie Junkie Boutique
pearl charms-Jenni Bowlin
twine-American Crafts
cheesecloth,pearl stamens-my stash

That's it for today! Oh I forgot to mention, Kristi's Paper Creations is now on Facebook! See the badge in my sidebar to the right. I would LOVE it if you would stop by and "like" my page. I'll be posting little tidbits about crafting and card making  and blog updates so you can keep up with me there if you wish!
Have an awesome day and thanks for stopping by to visit!

16 comments:

  1. Shabby awesome chic. :)

    Great card, Kristi! Really like your take on the sketch. Love the embellishments on the bow!

    Have a great week and stay out of the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this shabby card. the paper and dies just excites me to no end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card...and I really do like that background paper...probably is because pink is my favorite color...followed by light blue...I really like the lovely lace on the card too...all works together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely HEAVENLY, Kristi. My eyes just want to gobble up every little detail. The pompom trim is adorable and the papers are delicious, and as always, I love the "embellishment bouquet." You are the queen of those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beeeautiful card!! Love the ornate lace and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness,,,,,,this is just stunning, Kristi!!!!! love those papers, and the embellies are just delicious!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!! Love colours and romantic look :) Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities! Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, that card is absolutely gorgeous. Love every little detail about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! Love the little angels on it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty...gorgeous soft colors. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Magic, how do you come up with such delightful cards! You are amazing Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I give up !! I just can't figure out how you go from that kind of boring sketch to that fantabulous MASTERPIECE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so very pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cardabilities. Come back soon. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another gorgeous card, Kristi! I don't think I could dislike any of your cards - they're just amazing. I'd really LOVE to have you share your cards in our weekly challenges at Word Art Wednesday - always Anything Goes. It would be great to have you share your talents with us, and I hope you will check it out and join us soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow~Wow~Wow!!! A gorgeous creation...beautiful layers, details and color...I LOVE this!!!! I will have to visit your facebook page!! And where did you find the Maja papers at, I have been looking for them...I just love their vintage stye/look!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kristi, I love Maja Designs and your card is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...