Friday, August 2, 2013

Hugs For You

Happy Friday! It's the last day of the JustRite Papercraft August release. Today, I'm showing you a card made with Lace Vintage Labels Three. These stamps coordinate with the JustRite custom die set Vintage Labels Three. This versatile set of stamps is made up of some beautiful medallions and a great variety of sentiments that can be used for many occasions.


I stamped the smaller medallion in brown ink and used my Distress Ink pads with a water brush to color it. This technique gives a soft watercolor look. I cut it out with the matching die from Vintage Labels Three and adhered it to the polka dot panel using foam tape. I used the next largest die and cut a frame from teal patterned paper and layered it on the polka dot panel.  I adhered the layered panel to a kraft card stock base with foam tape and then embellished it as shown. I stamped the sentiment from Lace Vintage Labels Three, die cut it and adhered it with a foam dot.

I hope you will visit the rest of the JustRite design team and check out their projects for you today.




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you've enjoyed seeing all the great new stamps and dies JustRite has released this month! See you again soon!
Supplies--
card stock- Papertrey Ink
patterned papers-Prima
stamps-Justrite Papercraft
flowers,brown sparkly embellishments-Prima
seam binding-Hug Snug

7 comments:

  1. Sooo BEAUTIFUL, Kristi -- you just have the knack for color combos and crafting the perfect collection of ribbons, flowers & ephemera to finish off your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kristi, this is lovely. I could look at your art all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure know how to create masterpieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant, beautiful and eye catching...and the perfect, gorgeous details, once again!! I have enjoyed your JustRite creations this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, your choice of colors is perfect and what a great stampset!! I love the medallion! This is really eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous in all it's Moroccan elegance. This is a true feast for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colors and love the dies used with stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...