Thursday, August 1, 2013

JustRite August Release-Dotted Fronds and Large Elegant Sentiments

Happy Thursday and welcome to day five of the August Release from JustRite Papercraft! Today, we are featuring the Dotted Fronds background stamp  and Large Elegant Sentiments. I used them both on my card.


I started this card by stamping the Dotted Fronds in Pear Tart Memento ink on a cream card stock panel.
I layered this panel onto green card stock and mounted it onto a kraft card stock card base. I embossed the frame stamp in green onto a pink card stock piece and die cut it with the matching die from JustRite custom die set Vintage Labels Four. I stamped the sentiment from Large Elegant Sentiments in brown off center, layered it with a doily cut from cream card stock using a die from the Vintage Lace Motifs Spellbinder set. I adhered a bit of lace trim underneath the label panel and embellished the right side with ribbon, twine and flowers as shown.

Make sure you visit the rest of the design team below to see their gorgeous projects! Use the links below and have fun!


Thanks for stopping by to see me today! Please come back tomorrow for the last day of the August release!

16 comments:

  1. The write up on the JR site stated that it looked like the flowers were just picked from your garden. What a great description!

    Your card looks so fresh, alive, beautiful!

    Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A card and a beautiful bouquet all in one, just pop this on a box of chocolates,and "Voila!!", the perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, talk about a gorgeous card. I love all the flowers and that big green bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really stunning card in a lovely color combo and fabby look of all little details. Love it!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I really like that Sentiments stamp...another one for on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really, really pretty! Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the background stamp and the sentiments. Two winners there. You combined them into a lovely creation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Gorgeous background stamping! Lovely embossing to frame the sentiment! And, sweet cluster of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you have the prettiest trims and flowers! You have me drooling again! Sigh~:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just saw this on Pinterest... Had to leave you some love! I LOVE THIS CARD! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kristi, am loving your card! The stamps are beautiful and I just love how you arranged your flowers, dreamy and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How beautiful! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow!! Gorgeous...love everything about it...the background stamp is beautiful, and all the beauties you layered over it...another stunning one, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great bg stamp - I thought it was a piece of dp! LOVE your arrangement of flowers and the twine finishes off your card so beautifully - great bow again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card, Kristi. Love the peep of lace doily and the unusual (to me) pink lace. And as always, your perfectly designed embellishment bouquet. Positively enchanting piece of art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...