Friday, August 16, 2013

Sent With Love

Happy Friday! I hope everyone is having a great week. We are so glad that Friday has rolled around! It's been a long week: the first full week of school and we are exhausted. I did manage to make a card to show you today. I couldn't let another Mojo Monday challenge go by without playing along!


Another excellent sketch from Julee this week! I used some paper from Echo Park's This And That collection along with Rustic cream card stock from Papertrey Ink. My sentiment stamp is from Paper Sweetie's  Banner Wishes. The dies  are Spellbinder's Vintage Lace Motifs,Splendid Circles and Labels 25. The heart embellishment is by Webster's Pages and the little pink flower is Martha Stewart Crafts.The seam binding is by Hug Snug.

That's it for today! I thank you for coming by and hope you have a great weekend! Take care!

16 comments:

  1. SWEET ! Those papers are some of my favorites, I have a couple of packs. I may have to "borrow" this design, because I love how it showcases these pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree those are my favorite papers from that collection and as always I love how you can mix so many things together and come up with the most beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, really loving the red aqua combo. This card has great layers. I love the lushness of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty pretty! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous! Love all the layers, bow and pretty papers used for this very beautiful card, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! You sure can put all those elements together well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card. I too like the sketch. Your cards are always beautiful Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, gorgeous, stunning...did I leave anything out?? I LOVE this, can you tell, it knocked my socks off!! Once again you nailed the challenge....have a great week end!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful as always! Love all the little details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Fabulous mix of die cuts and pretty papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is absolutely stunning Kristi!!!
    Love the colors and all the sweet little details!
    Have a great weekend!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, The lacy die looks fabulous on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You certainly know how to make pretty embellishments. This is gorgeous and I love the little heart button.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! I love the patterns and textures and shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another beautiful creation! I'm inspired to get in my craft room and start pulling out my big image floral papers - you use yours so well! Love the bow embellishment and the layers of die cuts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I TOO LOVE this paper pad and you've done it proud -- SOOO GORGEOUS with that pale turquoise you've chosen to highlight!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...