Thursday, September 26, 2013

Bless You Autumn Wreath Card

Happy Thursday to all my wonderful friends! Since Autumn is officially upon us, I wanted to share another Autumn themed card with you today. It's still in the 80's here in Georgia, but there's a nice,cool fall breeze in the evenings and it lets me know that cooler weather is on it's way!
I originally submitted this card to a magazine for consideration, but it wasn't picked up for publication. I think it's too pretty not to share with you! I'm making this post brief, I have a dental appointment this morning (boo!). Here is my supply list:

cardstock-Bazzzill basics
patterned paper-Authentique (Thankful Collection)
stamps-JustRite Papercraft (Antique Autumn Tags One)
dies- Justrite Custom Spellbinders Antique Tags One
        leaves- Spellbinders (Fall Foliage)
pearls-Recollections
seam binding-Hug Snug





Thanks for stopping by today! See you soon!

9 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I can't believe the mag didn't pick it up...their loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you submitted the card- it is a superb display of fall's beauty. Unbelievable that a magazine did not pick it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, crazy what the magazines don't pick up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful.card! I agree with everyone has said in a comment above me...I can't believe that this was not picked by the magazine to publish. It's a winner in every way in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They didn't publish this? What!?! Are they crazy? It's beautiful! You did a great job with this. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All those leaves are sooo gorgeous! And, I'm with all the other commenters...HUH? The magazine did not choose to publish this beautiful creation?? Truly, it's a fabulous fall card...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kristi! I love the leaves with all the lovely autumn colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boo for this not getting picked...it is beautiful! I love the pearls and those leaves are beautiful! I love the font on the stamp you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love fall, and your card is a perfect example of why, the deep bold colors. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...