Monday, September 30, 2013

Gypsy Girl Tag-The Kraft Journal Make It Monday 140

It's time again for a new challenge over at The Kraft Journal. This week, it's a sketch challenge.I never met a sketch I didn't like and this one is no exception!

I flipped it a bit and stepped out of my card comfort zone and made a tag this week.I started with a Buff French Carte Postale Post Card Shipping Tag  from The Kraft Outlet store and added some additional postal themed stamps to add a real look to the post card. I collaged a piece of Vintage Dictionary paper and some ephemera pieces from Mini Gypsy Ephemera Labels as the base layer. After adding some vintage looking flowers, I used a combination of Chit Chat  Word Stickers and die cut words to form the sentiment. Black and red silk ribbons were added as the final touch.
I hope you'll visit The Kraft Journal blog to link up with us and check out the rest of our talented design team's projects. I can't wait to see how you interpret the sketch!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies used not listed above:
stamps-JustRite Papercraft
flowers-Prima
black seam binding-Hug Snug
red silk ribbon-May Arts
word die cuts-Silhouette Store

7 comments:

  1. Kristi, I love your vintage tag with all the shabby goodness you added to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it...such a fan of all things Parisienne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always surprise me with how beautiful and creative your projects are !! Every week you do the exceptional thing - I wonder if you ever make a loser !! lol So glad you are with us at The Kraft Journal, Kristi, you are a super talent !! Hugs ! -J-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous take on the challenge...love the "wander lost"...another beautiful creation!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...