Friday, September 6, 2013

Happy Thansgiving-Justrite Papercraft September Release Celebrate Today Vintage Labels Four Clear Stamps

It's Friday!! Yayyy! We made it.What a week it's been here with all of the beautiful stamps that JustRite  Papercraft released this month! I'm sure your wish list has grown and it's about to get a little longer! Celebrate Today is the featured stamp set and it packs so much value and versatility. This clear set can be used year round as it has sentiments to fit every season. Since Thanksgiving is coming and I love to make Autumn themed cards, I broke my fall papers out and whipped this one up for you:





This set also coordinates with the JustRite's custom Spellbinder dies Vintage Labels Four. I started my card with a square 6x6 base from pumpkin colored card stock and distressed the edges. I cut a leaf printed patterned paper just slightly smaller than the base, sewed around the edge and layered it on top. The next two layers were die cut from Spellbinder's Labels One and Square Swatches respectively, then layered on with foam tape. For the focal point, I embossed the large center stamp in copper on gold card stock and the smaller label with the 'Happy Thanksgiving 'sentiment on green card stock. I  die cut them using the appropriate matching die from Vintage Labels Four. After layering these to the center of the card, I added a grouping of die cut leaves from Spellbinders Fall Foliage just underneath. I then added some fall colored striped ribbon,brown button twine and a cute little acorn button to the center of the bow.Whew, all done!!

The design team has created some super gorgeous creations for your perusal today. I hope you will give them a visit and see!


Thanks for stopping over to visit today. Tomorrow is the last day of JustRite's September release , the set we're showing tomorrow is so cute, don't miss it!

Supplies used not listed above~~
card stock-Papertrey Ink
patterned papers-Farmhouse Paper Company
ribbon,acorn button-Source-Hobby Lobby
bronze glittered accent sticker-Making Memories

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Thanksgiving card! Love the layers and dies chosen. And that acorn button is the cherry on top...it is so cute!!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always seem to find the perfect marriage of layering papers, ribbon/twine, and perfect accents, Kristi -- I wish a big of your magic could rub off on me?! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card...love all those fall colors and leaves. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kristi, this is just fabulous! I absolutely love how you tucked the leaves underneath at the bottom too! I just love it all!!!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I like the acorn button and the leaves you added to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A truly great card!!! I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous! Lots of wonderful layers and love the leaves along the bottom...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another STUNNING card! So many pretty details to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Kristi!! Love that stunning ribbon and all the little leaves!! Great layering and such lovely dies you've used. TFS.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...